IFIELD GOLF CLUB - VISITOR TERMS & CONDITIONS AND CODE OF CONDUCT
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THE VISITOR CODE OF CONDUCT BELOW
These are the terms and conditions for booking tee times using our Internet booking facility.
To book a tee time on-line you will have to enter your credit or debit card details using our secure on-line payment process.
You will be required to pay, in full, for your booking.
There are no refunds unless for any reason the course is closed by the Management. In these circumstances your booking will be refunded or rearranged by mutual agreement.
You should report to the Pro shop before beginning your round.
Do not start your round before you check in and are given your receipt.
VISITOR CODE OF CONDUCT
By booking this tee time you agree to follow the Code of Conduct set out by Ifield Golf Club in accordance with the requirements set out by the R&A and England Golf that -
• You have not been out of the country in the last 14 days
• You have not been required to self-isolate in accordance with Government Advice
• You are not displaying any COVID-19 symptoms
• We require all visitors to provide a phone number and email address for all their players in the group to enable us to undertake contact tracing if need be
• It is the responsibility of the person making the tee booking to inform their playing partners aware of the protocols outline in our COVID-19 Code of Conduct
• Any player(s) not following directions will be asked to leave the course
As we are all probably well aware, mask wearing is no longer mandatory by law, although it remains clear there is considerable disquiet about the Government decision. Our view is that we strongly recommend still wearing a mask if the clubhouse is busy, both for the consideration and safety of our Staff, but also for the safety of many members who will remain uncomfortable and concerned, at least for the next period whilst public opinion remains divided.
The table service requirement will no longer apply. Members and guests alike can now go to the bar and order their drinks. However, there should be no gathering, socialising or drinking at the bar, at least for the foreseeable future. So there will remain a clear 'Safe Space' around the Bar so when ordering drinks, please stay behind the line, until your drinks are ready. This is essential to continue to provide a safe working environment for the staff.
We will once again be using glassware and ceramic china instead of the acrylic items used for H&S reasons, for all drinks, hot beverages and food.
Strict restrictions on the amount of people gathering or meeting no longer applies, although while we are still in summer, and while the Virus is still within our society, it is obviously much safer for us all to be outside whenever possible.
Ifield Golf Club has a modern attitude to dress. For guidance
• In the Clubhouse – smart casual dress as would be defined by a majority of reasonably minded people. Not acceptable is dirty, dishevelled and torn clothing; golf waterproofs; golf shoes or shoeless; vests; T shirts with offensive logos; head wear; shell or track suits; beach or camouflage wear. The exception is that clean shoes with soft spikes, not metal spikes, may be worn in the bar only when purchasing drinks before returning to the terrace.
• On the Course – Clothing, including shoes, that can be purchased in a recognised golf store or Pro Shop. Smart casual wear, but not jeans, may be worn on the golf course providing it is appropriate for the playing of golf and is consistent with the standards indicated above.