IFIELD GOLF CLUB - VISITOR TERMS & CONDITIONS AND CODE OF CONDUCT
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THE VISITOR CODE OF CONDUCT BELOW
These are the terms and conditions for booking tee times using our Internet booking facility.
To book a tee time on-line you will have to enter your credit or debit card details using our secure on-line payment process.
You will be required to pay, in full, for your booking.
There are no refunds unless for any reason the course is closed by the Management. In these circum-stances your booking will be refunded or rearranged by mutual agreement.
You should report to the Pro shop before beginning your round.
Do not start your round before you check in and are given your receipt.
VISITOR CODE OF CONDUCT
By booking this tee time you agree to follow the Code of Conduct set out by Ifield Golf Club in accordance with the requirements set out by the R&A and England Golf that -
• You have not been out of the country in the last 14 days
• You have not been required to self-isolate in accordance with Government Advice
• You are not displaying any COVID-19 symptoms
• We require all visitors to provide a phone number and email address for all their players in the group to enable us to undertake contact tracing if need be
• It is the responsibility of the person making the tee booking to inform their playing partners aware of the protocols outline in our COVID-19 Code of Conduct
• Any player(s) not following directions will be asked to leave the course
Ifield Golf Club has a modern attitude to dress. For guidance
• In the Clubhouse – smart casual dress as would be defined by a majority of reasonably minded people. Not acceptable is dirty, dishevelled and torn clothing; golf waterproofs; golf shoes or shoeless; vests; T shirts with offensive logos; head wear; shell or track suits; beach or camouflage wear. The exception is that clean shoes with soft spikes, not metal spikes, may be worn in the bar only when purchasing drinks before returning to the terrace.
• On the Course – Clothing, including shoes, that can be purchased in a recognised golf store or Pro Shop. Smart casual wear, but not jeans, may be worn on the golf course providing it is appropriate for the playing of golf and is consistent with the standards indicated above.
Arrival at the course: no more than 15 minutes prior to reserved tee time:-
• Maximum 15 minutes before tee time - Arrive at the club, remove equipment and change shoes (If you arrive earlier please remain in your car)
• 10 minutes before tee time - One group member to report to pro shop
• 5 minutes before tee time - proceed to putting/chipping green
• At your tee time - please be ready to play
• A maximum of 3 people only in the pro shop at one time. Please wait in the reception area of the en-trance to gain entry. The corridor to the clubhouse will be closed.
• Social distancing measures must be observed throughout, particularly on tees and greens
• Rubbish bins - These have been removed, please take your rubbish home with you.
• Ball washers – Are covered over, please regard as out of use.
• Bunker rakes – Have been removed from the course.
• Flagsticks – Flagsticks are not to be handled whilst playing golf and must remain in the hole cup at all times
Getting Home Safely
• Post-round, players must return straight to their cars.
• Hands maybe washed and sanitised in the toilets after your game.