1. Handicap Allowance - A team consists of 4 players and the handicap allowance shall be 25%/20%/15%/10% lowest to highest.
As this is a mixed/multi-tee competition IG automatically calculates the score balancing adjustments.
2. Number of tee shots - Each member of the team must have a minimum of 4 tee shots selected during the round. In the event that the team member’s tee shot must be used and is driven out of bounds or lost, then all team members must play again under penalty.
3. Once the ball to be played is selected its position must be marked by a tee peg. If the ball is on the fairway or closely mown area it may be lifted, cleaned & placed, within a club length of the marked spot no nearer the hole.
Otherwise the ball should be dropped within a club length of the marked spot no nearer the hole.
4. On the putting green the position of the ball chosen should be marked within 6 inches by a ball marker and played from the exact spot. (Note - If a player putts and misses but then inadvertently knocks the ball into the hole, then that score counts).
5. If the team choose to play the ball from a hazard i.e. (a bunker or water hazard) the position of the ball should be marked by a tee peg and must be dropped within a club length of the spot. A player may rake the bunker prior to dropping the ball.
Should a ball be selected which is in a penalty area the usual options are available to the team. They may play the ball as it lies under no penalty or may drop a ball under the penalty area rule and must apply a 1 stroke penalty to the score for the hole.
6. Once a ball has been selected and marked the team may play from that position in any order they wish.
The contact for this competition is Jon Earl (07973 528490)